Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I use the website?
- Can I search for a hotel?
- How can I list a place in the website?
- Which cities are you planning to add to the website?
- How can I be sure the hotel serves gluten free food?
- I've been to a hotel and although they served gluten free food in the past, they don't do that anymore
- Why did you build the website? Is it free?
Q: How do I use the website?
Q: Can I search for a hotel?
Example for searches:
1. Filter a brand of hotels (for example BEST WESTERN).
2. Filter by zip code and find places closed to your favorite neighborhood.
3. Search for hotel which serves pancakes for breakfast (search for pancakes).
4.You can narrow the search by searching from the city/country screen so that you'll get better results - for example search pancakes only when you're already viewing hotels in Paris to filter for hotels in Paris which serve pancakes.
Q: How can I list a place in the website?
Q: Which cities are you planning to add to the website?
Q: How can I be sure the hotel serves gluten free food?
Q: I've been to a hotel and although they served gluten free food in the past, they don't do that anymore
Q: Why did you build the website? Is it free?
DISCLAIMER: The content posted on this website is intended to reflect information received from persons who either stayed in one of the listed hotels, or made enquiries regarding a potential booking. None of the operators or owners of this website (including any affiliates, agents, employees or officers) has stayed in the listed hotels and therefore, none of such persons can verify the accuracy or authenticity of the information posted on this website. The operators and owners of this website (including any affiliates, agents, employees or officers) expressly disclaim any warranty, representation or responsibility whatsoever with respect to any aspect of the content posted on this website, including its accuracy or authenticity, and assume no liability for any loss or damages arising in connection with the use of this website. The information posted on the website may not be up-to-date.
None of the listed hotels has requested to be included in our guide, and none of the hotels has been involved in setting up or operating this website. Accordingly, none of the listed hotels is responsible for the information posted on this website.
Prospective travelers are urged to contact the hotels directly and verify the information posted on this website prior to making any travel arrangements. Any question regarding a particular hotel or the services it provides should be addressed directly to the hotel.
© All rights reserved. glutenfreehotelsguide.com 2011-2013.